Monday, April 8, 2013

Sad Lovers & Giants - Treehouse Poetry (1991)


As the Portland fluoridation debate begins to heat up as the date of the vote lies ominously near, here's some some English post-punk to soothe your intellectual nerves.  I've gotten into a few actually worthwhile debates with anti-fluoride people since attaching a pro-fluoride button to my vest.  I honestly expected to have crazy hippies yelling at me about how fluoride is "poison", but overall most people listen and have an open mind, which is pleasantly surprising.  The extremely vocal anti-fluoride people on the internet are happily a small minority.  Anywho, Sad Lovers & Giants are a recent find (contributed by my band mate and post-punk enthusiast friend Justin Cory) and I've been enjoying them immensely.

 Treehouse Poetry
  1. Toy Planes in a Southern Sky
  2. Lizard King
  3. Still Restless
  4. Parachute of Love
  5. Christmas on Easter Island
  6. Criminally Sane
  7. Jungle of Lies
  8. The Sky is a Glove
h_{\alpha \beta} = g_{\alpha \beta} - \eta_{\alpha \beta} \,.

No comments:

Post a Comment