Saturday, June 8, 2013

Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive (2006)


I fucking love Darkthrone. I should probably make a Darkthrone sorting label and post their entire catalog but I'll refrain. This record is probably one of my favorite newer ones. It took awhile to grow on me because I was very attached to their old black metal style, but there are some awesome crust punk jams on this one, "Too Old, Too Cold" gets stuck in my head all the time. Their newest record, The Underground Resistance, marks another shift in style and its goddamn amazing. Oh yeah, both members of this band are atheists, remember?

The Cult Is Alive
  1. The Cult Of Goliath
  2. Too Old Too Cold
  3. Atomic Coming
  4. Graveyard Slut
  5. Underdogs And Overlords
  6. Whisky Funeral
  7. De Underjordiske (Ælia Capitolina)
  8. Tyster På Gud
  9. Shut Up
  10. Forebyggende Krig
{1 \over T} = A + B \ln(R) + C (\ln(R))^3 \,

No comments:

Post a Comment