Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Christopher Hitchens vs. John Lennox - Is God Great? (2009)


My latest reading material has been Christopher Hitchens' Arguably, a collection of random essays from the late/great atheist provocateurIts rekindled my fascination with his debates, for he is without a doubt one of the best debaters I've ever watched and I'm extremely disappointed I was never able to see him in person.  Hitchens will be forever remembered as a master linguist, literary expert, and possessing a rapier-like wit able to poke holes in any theistic argument.

AUDIO ONLY (MP3)

2 comments:

  1. I referenced your post on my own Hitchens-related blog (http://hitchensfootprints.blogspot.com/2013/04/debate-and-regrets.html).

    Happy every time I read about someone exploring Hitch's legacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the shout out. You're on my blog roll! Gotta love the Hitch.

      Delete