Friday, March 22, 2013

VA - Songs for Fucking (2013)


Tired of having sex where you are awkwardly pumping away at your significant other (or you're the receiving participant of said sexual activity) in ominous silence with nothing but the artless grunts and demure moans of pleasure filling the air?  I know I am.  So I made this mix of some of my favorite post-punk/darkwave/gothy bands that I can bust my proverbial nut to.  Its so good that I felt it necessary to expose it to my general audience (all of you people still clicking on some link that takes you to my anti-anti-fluoridation article, seriously that article generates most of my traffic).  So when you are making sweet sweet romantic love to somebody and you have a premature orgasm to The Velvet Underground's Venus In Furs, think of my smiling, disembodied floating head behind your lover staring at you.


Songs for Fucking

1.  Beach House - Lover of Mine
2.  Sferro - Reverie
3.  Chromatics - Hands In The Dark
4.  Kraftwerk - Computer Love
5.  The Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs
6.  Moev - In Your Head
7.  The Glove - Mouth to Mouth
8.  Jo Lemaire And Flouze - Voices In The Silence
9.  Wild Nothing - Midnight Song
10.  Craft Spells - You Should Close The Door
11.  Blouse - Time Travel
12.  Joy Division - Atmosphere

P = \left ( \frac {10.0 m} {1 ~ \mbox {kg}} + \frac {6.25 h} {1 ~ \mbox {cm}} - \frac {5.0 a} {1 ~ \mbox {year}} + s \right ) \frac {\mbox {kcal}} {\mbox {day}}

No comments:

Post a Comment